Appearing in "Frozen Assets"Edit
- Ice and Cube
Synopsis for "Frozen Assets"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a tie-in to the Underworld Unleashed crossover.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman by Doug Moench & Kelley Jones Volume 1.
- Mister Freeze's henchmen were named Ice and Cube as an intended pun. Both characters spoke only in rhymes with Ice making a rhyme of everything Cube said.
- There are small references to The Beatles and Sean Connery's James Bond movies.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 525 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 525
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Underworld Unleashed at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes