Appearing in "Journey to the Center of the Goblin (Conclusion)"Edit
- Dark X-Men
- Norman Osborn's Mind
It’s the final showdown between the Dark X-Men and X-Man, all within the mind of Norman Osborn. Can the rag-tag group of villains take down the nigh-omnipotent Omega-level mutant while keeping Osborn sane? Or will this battle be what finally tips Norman over the brink forever?
- No special notes.
- All of the sound effects in this issue use the names of noted psychologists (Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and Hermann Rorschach).
- While previous issues used song titles by artists to describe the characters, this issue uses unique song titles in the descriptions.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark X-Men Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Dark X-Men series
- Images from Dark X-Men Vol 1 5