Appearing in "Part One, In Which Wicked Somethings This Way Come"Edit
- Faustians (First appearance)
- King James (First appearance) (Apparent Death)
- Angels of Doom (Only in flashback)
- M.O.D.O.K. (Corpse)
- Swarm (Mentioned)
- King Charles Javier I (Mentioned)
- Istu Ogun (Mentioned)
- Doom (Mentioned)
- Heven (Appears in flashback and main story)
• In the altered realms of BATTLEWORLD, Angela and Sera are WITCH HUNTERS, the scourges of King James’ England, 1602.
• In a land beset by magic and monstrosity, they seek a new and seductive evil—not witchbreed, but deal-making FAUSTIANS, who bargain with ancient creatures for unnatural power!
• Moral ambiguity? Fancy allusions? Marguerite making the most of that English degree?
• tl;dr – try 1602 WITCH HUNTER ANGELA #1!
- Rather than the original James I, James Howlett is king.
- The counterpart to Charles Xavier in Earth-311 is named Charles, rather than Carlos, and is English, rather than Spanish.
- No trivia.
- Discuss 1602 Witch Hunter Angela Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 1602 Witch Hunter Angela series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks