Appearing in "The Warlord"Edit
- Warlord (Travis Morgan) (First appearance)
- Tara (First appearance)
- Deimos (First appearance)
- Skartaris (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Warlord"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- First appearance of Warlord. He appears next in Warlord #1.
- This issue is reprinted in Warlord #11, and in the Warlord: The Savage Empire trade paperback.
- The events of this issue take place on June 16th, 1969.
- Although in this issue Skartaris is described as in the core of the Earth, ten years later the Crisis on Infinite Earths will retcon it as being in another dimension.
- Mike Grell includes a caricature of himself, drawn in the style of Warlord's costume. Although some people mistakenly believe the character's appearance is based on that of Green Arrow, he was actually based on his creator.
- Travis Morgan is not actually called Warlord in this issue, nor will he be until several issues into his self-titled series. Actually, they never really go into it that deeply. It's just implied that he's that badass.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at TV Tropes
- 1st Issue Special article at Wikipedia
- 1st Issue Special series index at the Grand Comics Database
- 1st Issue Special series index at Comicbookdb.com
- 1st Issue Special series index at CBDB
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Supporting||Tara Morgan | Machiste | Mariah Romanova | Shakira | Jennifer Morgan | Aram Al Ashir | Tinder | Aton | Mikola Rostov | Deimos|
|Volumes||1st Issue Special | Warlord (Volume 1) | Warlord (Volume 2) | Warlord (Volume 3) | Warlord (Volume 4)|
|Miscellaneous||Skartaris | Shamballah | Kiro | Thera | Warlord's Sword | Warlord's Plane | Wizard World | Dinosaurs | Mike Grell | Dan Jurgens | Professor Lakely | Green Arrow | Cover Art Gallery | List of External Warlord Links|
|This box: view • talk • edit|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.