Appearing in "Beast Killer"Edit
- Woodrow Decker
- Tentacle monster
- Mason (Death)
Synopsis for "Beast Killer"Edit
The issue starts in the distant past where the monolith instructs a hunter on how to craft a spear and then shifts to the future where two astronauts discover an alien ruin. One of the astronauts is killed by a creature, but the other, Woodrow Decker, is transported into a pastoral countryside by the monolith. Here he rapidly ages until he dies and is converted by the monolith into an embryo-type creature referred to as a 'new seed' to explore the galaxy.
- This comic book series continues from the storyline presented in the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film, 2001: A Space Odyssey. The story was originally written by science fiction author, Arthur C. Clarke.
- No trivia.
- Discuss 2001: A Space Odyssey Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 2001: A Space Odyssey series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- 2001: A Space Odyssey article at Wikipedia
- 2001: A Space Odyssey comic book series article at Wikipedia