Appearing in "Dismantled"Edit
- Clark Kent Superman, not in costume
- Croatoan Society (First appearance)
- Daniel Carter (First appearance)
- Honest Abe (First appearance)
- Mind Grabber Kid
- Odd Man
- Felix Faust As the Helm of Fate
- Baron Winter
- Booster Gold (Behind the scenes) in coffin
- Dweller of the Depths
- Madame Xanadu
- Sue Dibny
- Sponsors on the Coffin
- Helmet of Nabu (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Dismantled"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Origin of the Question"Edit
- Richard Dragon (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Origin of the Question"Edit
The origin of the Question is revealed.
- This issue shipped on September 6th, 2006.
- The ticker-tape on the bottom of the cover reads, "When is the Shadowpact?!? ...The Funeral of Booster Gold? ..."
- The source of the name "Edogawa Sangaku" received a lot of speculation after the character's first appearance here; although no official explanation from DC or 52's writers was forthcoming, several blogs and posts suggested that his first name was most likely inspired by Japanese writer Edogawa Rampo, an author of detective fiction. Sangaku are centuries-old Japanese geometrical puzzles.
- The T-Shirt that Detective Chimp wears on this issue's cover says "In Grodd We Trust."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 52 Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 52 series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- 52: The Comic
- 52 article/interview with editor Stephen Wacker
- 52 series index at the Grand Comics Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.