Appearing in "Looking Back at Tomorrow"Edit
- Doctor Sivana[[Category:
- wikipedia:Thaddeus Sivana, Sr. (New Earth)/Appearances]] (Behind the scenes)
- Jimmy Olsen
- Metal Men
- Sue Dibny (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Looking Back at Tomorrow"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The History of the DCU (Part I of X)"Edit
- The following characters appear in flashbacks
- Batman (Earth-One)
- Enemy Ace
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Green Lantern Corps
- Hawkman (Carter Hall)
- Hawkman (Katar Hol)
- Jonah Hex
- Robin (Earth-Two)
- Silent Knight
- Spectre (Jim Corrigan)
- Superman (Earth-One)
- Superman (Earth-Two)
- Earth-One (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Earth-Two (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Krypton (Appears in flashback and main story)
- New Chronus
- Oa (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The History of the DCU (Part I of X)"Edit
On New Chronus, Donna Troy exists as the new Harbinger. She inspects the original Harbinger's orb and learns about the origins of the Multiverse, and the events that led the Maltusian Krona to accidentally create the Antimatter universe. Through the orb, she sees the creation of the Manhunters, and their successors, the Green Lantern Corps.
Donna is not interested in learning the entire history of creation, however. She is more concerned about people – specifically, Earth's heroes. She begins analyzing the events that led to the births of the Supermen of Earth-One and Earth-Two.
- This issue shipped on May 17th, 2006.
- This issue is reprinted in the 52, Volume 1 trade paperback collection.
- This issue begins a ten-part series called "History of the DCU". It is patterned after the 1986 two-issue limited series History of the DC Universe.
- The death of Superboy, which spurred Wonder Girl's actions in this issue, happened Infinite Crisis #7.
- Doctor Sivana's behind the scenes appearance is in a newspaper clipping.
- Sue Dibny's cameo is a reprise from Identity Crisis #1.
- The close of the first story in this issue contains teaser images from 52 #3. Character cameos include: Black Adam, Lex Luthor and Power Girl.
- Professor T.O. Morrow makes reference to an android known as Red Inferno. The Red Inferno was constructed as an android sibling to the Red Tornado, and will not appear until significantly later in Red Tornado Vol 2 #2.
- The Gotham City street address, 520 Kane Street, is an homage to Batman co-creator Bob Kane.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 52 Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 52 series
- 52 #1-52
- Countdown #51-0
- World War III #1-4
- Booster Gold
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Elongated Man
- History of the DC Universe
- Identity Crisis
- Infinite Crisis
- Question (Volume 1)
- Question (Volume 2)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- 52: The Comic
- 52 article/interview with editor Stephen Wacker
- 52 series index at the Grand Comics Database