Appearing in "Mad Science"Edit
- Lex Luthor
- Science Squad
- Clark Kent
- Johnny Warrawa (Behind the scenes)
- Red Tornado (Cameo)
- Mercury (Behind the scenes)
- Justice Society of America
- Bug Baron's Insectrons
- Doctor Mortis' Super-Hood Mark 2
- Kombrade Krabb's Neuro Crown
- Will Magnus' Plutonium Man (inert)
Synopsis for "Mad Science"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Origin of Batman"Edit
- Martha Wayne (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thomas Wayne (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Joe Chill (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Origin of Batman"Edit
As a young boy, Bruce Wayne's parents were slain right before his eyes by a random mugger. Driven by the loss of innocence, he devoted himself to seeking justice. As an adult he trained under the world's foremost martial arts masters. One evening, a bat crashed through the window of his father's study inspiring Bruce to adopt the mantle of the Batman.
- This issue shipped on March 21st, 2007.
- The man who is selling the Red Tornado sculpture on the online auction is Johnny Warrawa. He began working on the Red Tornado in Week 21.
- The ticker-tape running along the bottom of the cover reads, "Mad Monster Party on Oolong Island... Luthor vs. the Law..."
- Chang Tzu's name is mis-spelled as Chung Tzu in this issue.
- Doctor Sivana says that Black Adam possesses the power of seven gods, when in fact he only has the power of six.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- 52: The Comic
- 52 article/interview with editor Stephen Wacker
- 52 series index at the Grand Comics Database