Appearing in "Superman's Super Boo-Boos!"Edit
- Lex Luthor
- Lex's Henchmen
- Tom Vance
- Various international police officers
Synopsis for "Superman's Super Boo-Boos!"EditLex Luthor plays mind games with Superman , getting him to flub his super-tasks, so that he is too confused to act when he sees Luthor and his men threatening Metropolis with glaciers.
Appearing in "The Duel Between Superwoman and Superboy"Edit
- Dr. Kean
- Dr. Kean's wife
Synopsis for "The Duel Between Superwoman and Superboy"Edit
This story is an imaginary story. The events depicted are not part of regular continuity. After Superboy tricks Superwoman into thinking his powers have been permanently removed by Gold Kryptonite, he schemes to get adopted. When two parents chooses a young girl for adoption, Superboy sabotages her. Then he does the same to another boy the couple chooses instead. He then uses his super powers to get himself adopted. Superwoman soon discovers that Superboy still has his powers and is experimenting with the Phantom Zone.
Superwoman then reveals her secret identity to Jimmy Olsen and together they prepare a hoax. Jimmy disguises himself as delinquent and Phantom Zone prisoner Van-Dal, while Superwoman plays Tir-An, his mother. They trick Superboy into releasing them from the Phantom Zone, then expose him to Red Kryptonite which temporarily removes his powers. Superboy then stumbles upon some Gold Kryptonite which remove his power permanently. Supergirl then hypnotizes him to forget his past.
- "Superman's Super Boo-Boos!" is continued from the first story of Action Comics #332 and continues in the first story of Action Comics #335.
- Perry White is still the editor of the Daily Planet in this story. Perry is shown as a senator in the next part of this story in the Action Comics #335. Perry's appointment as temporary senator occurred in Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane #62, which must take place immediately after this story.
- "The Duel Between Superwoman and Superboy" is continued from the first story of Action Comics #332.
- The Duel Between Superwoman and Superboy is one of DC's series of stories set outside of regular continuity, and is considered an Imaginary Story.
- Many years later, in Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths (2006), it was revealed that this story is not imaginary, and actually happened -- on Earth-332.
- This issue contains a feature entitled "The Many Faces of Superman" depicting different expressions of the Man of Steel drawn by Curt Swan.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 333 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Action Comics Vol 1 333.