Appearing in "Born Again"Edit
- Bibbo Bibbowski
- Jimmy Olsen (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lois Lane
- Superman (deceased) (Flashback and main story)
- Justice League (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daryl Wilbur (Single appearance)
- Marty (Single appearance)
- Ron (Single appearance)
- Steve (Single appearance)
- Ted Gruber (Single appearance)
- Ellsworth Mountains
Synopsis for "Born Again"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue takes place between Adventures of Superman #500 and Superman: Man of Steel #22.
- This issue is reprinted in the Superman: The Death and Return of Superman omnibus, the The Return of Superman trade paperback, and the Superman: The Death and Return of Superman Omnibus.
- This issue was shipped as both a direct market edition and a standard newstand edition. The direct market edition includes a die-cut cover enhancement.
- This issue is triangle #12.
- The Ellsworth Mountains in Antarctica are likely named after long-time DC Comics editor Whitney Ellsworth.
- The Last Son of Krypton says that he possesses "powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men", a line used in the introduction sequence for the Adventures Of Superman television show.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 687 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
The Death and Return of Superman