Appearing in "Eye of the Hurricane"Edit
- Bibbo Bibbowski
- Ella Lane
- Emil Hamilton
- Frank Berkowitz
- Jimmy Olsen
- Lois Lane
- Perry White
- Ron Troupe
- Sarah Olsen
- Carl Packard
- Gretchen Kelley
- Metropolis Special Crimes Unit
- Project Cadmus (Behind the scenes)
- Team Luthor
- Davida Perkins (a WGBS broadcaster)
- Jane Stewart (a Daily Planet employee)
- Jeff (a Daily Planet employee)
- Wilton Fredericks (a Newstime columnist)
- Bibbo Bibbowski's motorcycle and sidecar
Synopsis for "Eye of the Hurricane"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is chapter one of the four-part "Battle for Metropolis" story-arc.
- This issue is triangle number 1994/20.
- The events from this issue coincide with events chronicled in Supergirl (Volume 3) #4.
- Superman's battle against the Parasite concluded in Adventures of Superman #512.
- Frank Berkowitz and Lex Luthor prevented Project Cadmus from stealing Superman's body in Action Comics #685.
- Lex Luthor's efforts to discredit Lois Lane stems from the fact that she tried to expose Luthor for attempting to murder his karate instructor in Superman (Volume 2) #77. The instructor was revealed to have survived Luthor's attack in Superman Annual #5. In retaliation against Lane, Luthor had her apartment destroyed in Adventures of Superman #512.
- Superman first began to suspect that Lex Luthor was a clone when he saw him in a weakened state in Action Comics #697. Lois Lane glimpsed a sickly Luthor in Superman (Volume 2) #88.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Action Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Action Comics series index at DC Indexes
- Action Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Action Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
This issue is related to the Battle for Metropolis and Fall of Metropolis storylines, spanning through the Superman Titles in 1994, and involving the battle for, and then fall of Metropolis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.