Appearing in "Swan Song"Edit
- Bill Henderson
- Cat Grant
- Dan Turpin
- Emil Hamilton
- Franklin Stern
- Jimmy Olsen
- Jonathan Kent
- Gretchen Kelley
- Lana Lang
- Lois Lane
- Maggie Sawyer
- Martha Kent
- Pete Ross
- Ron Troupe
- Bizarro II (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Blaze (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Metropolis Special Crimes Unit
- Team Luthor
- Whit (Cameo)
- Lyle Thomas (a WGBS reporter)
- Morton (a WGBS reporter)
- Reverend Brewster
- Sonic torpedoes
- Bibbo Bibbowski's motorcycle and sidecar
- The Sea Queen
Synopsis for "Swan Song"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is chapter one of the "Fall of Metropolis" story-arc. It directly follows the "Battle for Metropolis" story-arc.
- This issue is triangle number 1994/24.
- Double-sized anniversary issue.
- Includes the wedding of Pete Ross and Lana Lang.
- Gretchen Kelley is revealed as Lois Lane's informant at LexCorp this issue.
- Collin Thornton is revealed to be Lord Satanus in this issue.
- Bizarro II appears in flashbacks from Superman (Volume 2) #88 and Action Comics #697.
- The brand name of the piano that Peggy is playing at Lana and Pete's wedding is Jordway after artist Jerry Ordway.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 700 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Action Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Action Comics series index at DC Indexes
- Action Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Action Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
This issue is related to the Battle for Metropolis and Fall of Metropolis storylines, spanning through the Superman Titles in 1994, and involving the battle for, and then fall of Metropolis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.