Appearing in "Crossing the [Punch] Line!"Edit
- Anson Turley
- Chief Dexter
- The Mighty Martian Powee Rangers
- Phluf robots
Synopsis for "Crossing the [Punch] Line!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1995/37.
- A follow-up to the events from this issue takes place in Action Comics #719.
- Cover credits for this issue are provided in the letters column.
- Joker's Body Count = 4
- A toy replica of the Jokermobile is one of the items featured at Anson Turley's toy expo, though its actually referred to as the "Mirth-Mobile" in this issue. This name was also used to describe the car owned by rocker Garth Algar in the 1992 comedy film Wayne's World.
- The actors on the Joker's parade float are dressed up like members of the Justice League, including: Superman (portrayed by the Joker himself), Aquaman, Captain Marvel, Green Arrow and Wonder Woman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 714 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Action Comics
- Adventures of Superman
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman: The Man of Steel
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Action Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Action Comics series index at DC Indexes
- Action Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Action Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.