Appearing in "Hazard's Choice"Edit
- Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Lois' doctor
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Earl & Joker's other henchmen (Single appearance)
- Phillip Drumm (Single appearance) (deceased)
- Joker action figure (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Hazard's Choice"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1996/9.
- This is the first part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- Cover credits for this issue are provided in the letters column.
- Includes a flashback to events from Action Comics #714.
- The Joker action figure last appeared in Action Comics #714.
- Joker's Body Count = 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr., is the second dead person to appear at the Daily Planet in a short span of time. Elvis Aaron Presley was the last (in Superman: Man of Steel#53).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 719 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Action Comics
- Adventures of Superman
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman: The Man of Steel
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Action Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Action Comics series index at DC Indexes
- Action Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Action Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.