Appearing in "Last Son (Part IV)"Edit
Other Characters: Cameo appearances for all
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Power Girl
- Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
- Phantom Zone ship
Synopsis for "Last Son (Part IV)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- (from GCD) This 3-D version of this issue is generally identical to the normal issue; the only differences are the 3-D effects on the cover and story, the 3-D goggles inserted, and the price. Also, on the cover a phantom zone villain is over the logo on the normal cover, but behind it on this cover. This issue went on sale 2007-07-04 (non-US) and 2007-07-05 (US) (one week late from the original shipping date of this issue). The contents of this issue had originally been solicited for issue #848; DC announced the change in a press release dated 2007-02-13.
- This storyline continues from Action Comics #846. Issues #847-850 were not part of the "Last Son" storyline. This story continues in Action Comics Annual #11.
- Superman's first chronological meeting with Lar-Gand took place in Action Comics Annual #10.
- In Pre-Crisis Silver Age continuity, Fort Rozz was a military command center located in the city of Kandor on the planet, Krypton. General Pir-El operated from this fort during the waning days of the Last War.
- Ursa proclaims herself as the "last female Kryptonian", though on the very next page, her fellow criminals are carrying Power Girl and Supergirl in their arms.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 851 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.