Appearing in "Last Son (Part IV)"Edit
Other Characters: Cameo appearances for all
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Power Girl
- Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
- Phantom Zone ship
Synopsis for "Last Son (Part IV)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- (from GCD) This 3-D version of this issue is generally identical to the normal issue; the only differences are the 3-D effects on the cover and story, the 3-D goggles inserted, and the price. Also, on the cover a phantom zone villain is over the logo on the normal cover, but behind it on this cover. This issue went on sale 2007-07-04 (non-US) and 2007-07-05 (US) (one week late from the original shipping date of this issue). The contents of this issue had originally been solicited for issue #848; DC announced the change in a press release dated 2007-02-13.
- This storyline continues from Action Comics #846. Issues #847-850 were not part of the "Last Son" storyline. This story continues in Action Comics Annual #11.
- Superman's first chronological meeting with Lar-Gand took place in Action Comics Annual #10.
- In Pre-Crisis Silver Age continuity, Fort Rozz was a military command center located in the city of Kandor on the planet, Krypton. General Pir-El operated from this fort during the waning days of the Last War.
- Ursa proclaims herself as the "last female Kryptonian", though on the very next page, her fellow criminals are carrying Power Girl and Supergirl in their arms.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.