Appearing in "The Man of Two Worlds"Edit
- Doctor Schwartz (Behind the scenes)
- Audrey (Behind the scenes)
- Bantteir (First appearance)
- Carmeen (Single appearance)
- Evelyn Fox (Single appearance)
- Janey Strange
- Janice (Single appearance)
- Krent (Single appearance)
- Mrs. Lawler (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Man of Two Worlds"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Adam Strange: Man of Two Worlds trade paperback.
- The events from this issue take place on Monday, February 19th, 1990.
- In one scene, Evelyn Fox speaks on the telephone to someone named Doctor Schwartz. This is likely a nod to Julius Schwartz, who edited the original Adam Strange stories in Mystery in Space.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adam Strange Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adam Strange series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Mystery in Space article at Wikipedia
- Mystery in Space series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Mystery in Space series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Mystery in Space series index at Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Adam Strange article at Wikipedia
- Adam Strange article at Toonopedia
- Adam Strange article at Classic Comic Books
- Adam Strange article at Fanzing.com
- Adam Strange appearances checklist
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.