Appearing in "Planet Heist (Part I)"Edit
- Alanna Strange(Appears in flashback and main story)
- Aleea Strange(Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sardath(Appears in flashback and main story)
- Superman (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sh'ri Valkyr (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed bounty hunter #1 (First appearance)
- Unnamed bounty hunter #2 (Only appearance; dies)
- Rann(Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Planet Heist (Part I)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Adam Strange: Planet Heist trade paperback.
- Flashback sequences take place six months prior to the main story.
- A GCPD officer sarcastically refers to Adam Strange as "Space Ranger". Space Ranger was another 1950s sci-fi character who, like Adam Strange, was predominently featured in the original Mystery in Space title.
- Detective Nowlan is possibly named after artist Kevin Nowlan.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adam Strange Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adam Strange series
- Adam Strange (Volume 1)
- Mystery in Space (Volume 1)
- Mystery in Space (Volume 2)
- Omega Men (Volume 1)
- Omega Men (Volume 2)
- Rann-Thanagar War
- Rann-Thanagar: Holy War
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.