Personal History of Adi Granov is unknown.
Adi Granov is a Bosnian - born comic book artist and conceptual designer. He was named in August 2004 as one of Marvel Comics' "Young Guns", a group of artists who have the qualities that make "a future superstar penciller", according to Marvel editor-in-chief Joe Quesada. He recently teamed with comic book writer Warren Ellis for the post-Avengers Disassembled relaunch of Iron Man. He also helped design the Iron Man suit for Jon Favreau's 2008 Iron Man film.
- She-Hulk Vol 1 #1-8 (2004)
- Fantastic Four #538-540
- Inhumans #8-12 (2004)
- Iron Man vol 3 #75-83 (2004)
- Iron Man Vol 4 #1-14
- New Avengers 5 variant cover (2005)
- Silver Surfer Vol 5, #5 (2004)
- Thor Son of Asgard #1-6 (2004)
- New Avengers 24 (2006)
- Iron Man Vol. 4, #1-6 (2005-06)
- Tales of Suspense Commemorative Edition: Captain America and Iron Man #1 (2005)
- X-Men Unlimited #2 (2004)
- Young Guns Sketchbook 2004 (2005)
- Necrowar 1-3 (2003)
- Married to colourist Tamsin Isles.
- Granov and his family immigrated to the U.S. due to the Bosnian War.
- No trivia.
- Adi Granov's Images as a Penciler
- Adi Granov's Images as an Inker
- Adi Granov's Images as a Cover Artist
Links and References