Appearing in "The Code of the Legion"Edit
- Legion of Super-Heroes
Synopsis for "The Code of the Legion"Edit
When the Legion intruder alarm goes off, it turns out to be Bouncing Boy, who has just lost his powers due to an accidental exposure to a ray being developed by Element Lad. Instead of expelling him, the Legion decides to keep Bouncing Boy on as a reserve member of the Legion.
Later the Legion is visited by Commissioner Wilson who has heard of a secret weapon the Legion has developed called the Concentrator. It's a device so devastating, the Legion refuses to tell anyone it's secret. The Commissioner decides to test the Legion's ability to keep this secret by putting each Legion member through a test designed to put them up against the most lethal attack possible, in an attempt to coerce the secret out of them. All the Legion members pass except for Lightning Lad who tells the Commissioner the secret. As punishment, Lightning Lad is to be imprisoned.However, Lightning Lad confides in his fellow Legionnaires that the information he told the Commissioner was false, and the if the Commissioner was an impostor he would soon be flushed out. Sure enough, the "Commissioner" turns out to be the Time Trapper, and when he realizes the deception he returns behind the Iron Curtain of Time once more. After his defeat, the Legion rescue the real Commander and vow to stop the Time Trapper once and for all. Later, the Legion meets up with their now powerless member Bouncing Boy who introduces them to his new girlfriend, who turns out to be just as fat as he used to be.
Appearing in "Clark Kent, Cub Reporter!"Edit
Synopsis for "Clark Kent, Cub Reporter!"Edit
Story reprinted from Superboy #63
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventure Comics Vol 1 321 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventure Comics series
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds
- Legion Lost (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion Worlds (Volume 1)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes
- The Legion (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks