Appearing in "Peer Pressure (Part III) - ...With Powers Beyond Those of Mortal Men"Edit
Synopsis for "Peer Pressure (Part III) - ...With Powers Beyond Those of Mortal Men"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1994/39.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them. The "0" issues published for the Superman family of titles revolved around a single story-arc involving a villain known as Conduit.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Adventures of Superman Vol 1 0.
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|The Conduit Saga|
|Part I:Superman: The Man of Steel #0||Part II:Superman #0||Part III:Adventures of Superman #0||Part IV:Action Comics #0|
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.