Appearing in "Junk"Edit
- Green Lantern Corps
- Guardians of the Universe (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Elsie (Single appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mrs. Whitney (Single appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Junk"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a "Millennium" Week Three tie-in issue.
- Pediatrician Doc Whitney and his wife are revealed as Manhunter agents in this issue.
- Jonathan and Martha Kent appeared last in Superman (Volume 2) #12. They appear next in Action Comics #596.
- First Post-Crisis appearance of Pete Ross.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 436 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Adventures of Superman Vol 1 436.
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
- Jimmy Olsen article at Wikipedia
- Lex Luthor article at Wikipedia
- Lois Lane article at Wikipedia
- Adventures of Superman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Adventures of Superman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Millennium Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Millennium, a 1988 crossover event spanning through all DC Titles, in which the Guardians of the Universe left and Earth was put in danger by the robotic Manhunter Cult.