Appearing in "Scavenger Hunt!"Edit
- Mexican police officer
- The Riot Grrrls
- Lois & Clark's apartment
- San Diego Convention Center
- Bullet Train
Synopsis for "Scavenger Hunt!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation 1996/12.
- This is the fourth part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 533 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Adventures of Superman Vol 1 533.