Aimee Nixon was an undercover Judge, an operative of Justice Department's so-called Wally Squad living in the crime-infested area known as the Low Life in Mega-City One under the nominal supervision of Judge Thora. Tough and uncompromising, Aimee voluntarily had her left arm removed and replaced with a comparatively crude bionic arm as part of her cover.
Unfortunately, Aimee eventually became corrupted by her brutal experiences (including the loss of her other arm) and went rogue, clashing with her former comrade Dirty Frank in Hondo City. She was sentenced to life on the Justice Department penal colony on Titan, where she was surgically altered to be able to live in the hostile atmosphere, and led a revolt against her jailers which was suppressed by Judge Dredd.
Fleeing Titan in a stolen ship, Nixon and her fellow prisoners ended up stranded on the barren Saturnian moon of Enceladus.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Natural ability to beat any lie detector.
Peak human female (but accustomed to the gravity of Titan which, as seen in the case of Rico Dredd, can compromise efficiency).
Bionic body parts.
- Aimee was apparently designed to look "like Courtney Love with a broken nose."
- Aimee was the original lead character in the 2000 AD series Low Life but was supplanted by Dirty Frank.
- Appearances of Aimee Nixon
- Images featuring Aimee Nixon
- Quotations by or about Aimee Nixon
- Character Gallery: Aimee Nixon