Appearing in "The Saboteurs of Science"Edit
- Revelk and his gang
- Dr. Bernard Ewhall
Synopsis for "The Saboteurs of Science"EditDr. Bernard Ewhall has invented a chemical treatment to be used on surgical instruments which would allow doctors to perform surgery in the dark. While he's showing off the invention to Charles McNider, Revelk and his gang raid Ewhall's home. McNider uses a blackout bomb to temporarily blind the crooks, switches to Dr. Mid-Nite, and gets Ewhall to safety. However, the crooks knock him out, and leave him in a trap, designed to kill him. Dr. Mid-Nite escapes the trap, follows the crooks, and once again saves Dr. Ewhall. This time the gang is caught. They had wanted Ewhall's invention to use on their burglar tools allowing them to use them in the dark.
Appearing in "The Convention Crooks"Edit
Synopsis for "The Convention Crooks"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the final issue of All-American Comics. The following month, All-American Western #103 would continue the numbering.
- This is Dr. Mid-Nite's final solo story of the golden age, although he continues to appear in the Justice Society's adventures in All-Star Comics until 1951-March.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-American Comics Vol 1 102 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-American Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database All-American Comics Vol 1 102.