- Yes, but, you don't know why. Not really. Because I came here from the past, got stuck here, and I got a real good look at the nightmare that my life will become. And that is not exaggeration. That is fact. The story of me takes a horrible, horrible turn somewhere down the line. While everyone was focused on Jean and Scott, I did a little digging into me. And it's so bad. First no one would actually talk to me about me, which was unnerving... Then I met me. I actually met myself. And it scared the living Hell out of me. So I said to myself, the first legitimate chance I have at making me different... The first chance I get... I would take it. And I took it. This--This is my do-over. Can you realte to this, at all?
- -- Angel
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Unnamed Pirates (Death)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- The Utopians (First appearance)
- Earth-TRN240 (Mentioned)
• Who are the Utopians? And what secret do they hold that pertains to the future of mutantkind?
• The All-New X-Men may regret finding out!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.