Appearing in "One Day, During the War"Edit
- Chuck Grayson
- Gloria Giles
- Joan Carter
- Mary James
- Rod Reilly (Flashback and main story)
- Winston Churchill
- Luftwaffe Bombers
- Sam Slattery
- Brad Farley (Single appearance)
- John Cecil Kelly-Rogers
- Ken Hosokawa (Dies in flashback)
- Winged Victory
- Jefferson Memorial
- Smithsonian Institution
Synopsis for "One Day, During the War"Edit
After electing Liberty Belle regular chairman, the All-Star Squadron adjourns. Firebrand II reveals to the others her deep hatred of the Japanese because of her brother's injury at Pearl Harbor, but Rod Reilly reveals that his life was saved by a Japanese-American. Steel learns that his mentor, Dr. Giles, is dead, and his former girlfriend is married to an Army captain. Robotman finds himself in a different predicament: corrupt political boss Sam Slattery is trying to have him declared a public menace, and destroyed.
- Reprinted in Showcase Presents: All-Star Squadron Vol. 1 .
- Pages 13-16 occur simultaneously with Star-Spangled Comics #15.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss All-Star Squadron Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the All-Star Squadron series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks