Appearing in "Yesterday Man"Edit
- Master of the World - (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Yesterday Man"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Origins of Alpha Flight: Purpose"Edit
- Air Canada DC-9
Synopsis for "Origins of Alpha Flight: Purpose"Edit
10 years ago
James MacDonald Hudson sits in his apartment in Edmonton. He ruminates over the events that led him to break into the Am-Cam building to steal their cybernetic super-suit. Former Am-Cam secretary, Heather McNeil, stops by the house armed with a fresh supply of groceries. She sees the helmet to the cyber-suit sitting on the coffee table and realizes that Mac is the one who broke into Am-Cam the previous evening. Heather spontaneously declares her love for Mac, but Hudson is reluctant to reciprocate as she is only seventeen-years-old.
Over the following year however, the two do in fact marry one another. James and Heather travel to the Parliament building in Ottawa and consult with an official named Frank Hulme. James tells him everything that he had done at the Am-Cam Corporation and further reveals that he legally owns the helmet that powers the cyber-suit. Hulme consults with the Prime Minister, and they realize that Hudson is just the sort of man they need in the Ministry of Defense. Hulme arranges to retroactively place Hudson on the government payroll, and makes restitution with Am-Cam.
Parliament creates a research and development program under the umbrella of the Ministry of Defense called Department H, and they select Hudson to act as the department's administrator. During this time he meets the Canadian secret agent known as Wolverine.One day, Hudson reads a newspaper article about a new American super-hero team known as the Fantastic Four. Inspired by the article, he decides to create his own Canadian defensive response team called Alpha Flight.
Appearing in "Guardian First of Alpha Flight!"Edit
- Guardian[[Category::wikipedia:James Hudson (Earth-616)/Appearances]]
Synopsis for "Guardian First of Alpha Flight!"Edit
- Sequence 1 Yesterday Man
- Sequence 2 Purpose
- This story continues from the second story in Alpha Flight (Volume 1) #2.
- This issue indicates that Marrina is twenty-years-old, whereas issue #2 stated that she was hatched only eighteen years ago. The Master of the World states that her egg was first laid over 40,000 years ago.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Alpha Flight Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Alpha Flight series
- Alpha Flight (Volume 1)
- Alpha Flight (Volume 1) Annual
- Alpha Flight Special
- Alpha Flight (Volume 2)
- Alpha Flight (Volume 3)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Department H
- Fantastic Four
- Puck (Eugene Judd)
- Alpha Flight article at Wikipedia
- Alpha Flight at Marvel Universe
- Alpha Flight at the Marvel Directory
- Alpha Flight (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Alpha Flight (Volume 1) series index at UXN
- Alpha Flight Cover Art Gallery
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks