Appearing in "An Hour for Thunder"Edit
- Flaherty(First appearance)
Will Black Bolt destroy a city - in the name of brotherhood? Not if the mighty Avengers can help it! Plus - the latest way-out caper of the beauteous Black Widow!
Appearing in "How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!"Edit
- Carlyle Hunting Lodge
Synopsis for "How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!"Edit
The Black Widow and Ivan are captured by a racist German, the Watchlord, who loathes all Russians due to his childhood involving the Russian invasion of Germany. He wraps Natasha up in floorboards but Ivan rescues her and they escape. A boulder crushes the Watchlord.
- 1st story: An Hour for Thunder
- 2nd story: How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!
- Plot by Conway, script by Thomas.
- Last issue in Amazing Adventures for the Black Widow. She next appears in Daredevil #81.
- As seen on page one the job number is 660-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, Amazing Mails. Letters are published from Shirley Gorman, John D. Warner, and Juan Cole.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks