Appearing in "Violated by the Virtual"Edit
- Doctor Octopus (Carolyn Trainer)
- Jason Tso
- Orlando Kannor
- Alistaire Smythe
- VR-37 (virtual reality presence) (Single appearance) (Destroyed in this issue)
- Virtual Reality Manifestations
- Venom (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Carnage (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Doctor Octopus (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Stunner (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Spider-Man (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- New York Police Department
- Carrie Bradley (First appearance)
- Joe Wade (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Violated by the Virtual"Edit
When Orlando Kannor tries to steal her new VR visor, Doc Ock blows up the lab, killing her own men. The visor winds up with the Scarlet Spider. Ock confers with the Master Programmer who confirms he can track the visor when activated. Meanwhile. Ock sends a limo to pick up the Looter, just released from prison. At Club Noir, Ben spots Orlando, who tells Mr. Tso he acquired some microchips from the visor fiasco. Tso contacts his associate who thinks the microchips can be useful. Ben brings the visor to Seward who, wearing it, enters cyberspace. VR-37, Ock's virtual reality guardian attacks him, forcing Ben to don Seward's own VR helmet to help. Together they battle manifestations of Stunner, Ock, Venom, and Carnage, who puts a VR spike through Seward's VR head. Ben forces VR-37 off-line and breaks the cyberspace connection, only to find that Seward's real body is now mindless.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Scarlet Spider Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Scarlet Spider series