Appearing in "Black & White"Edit
- Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jenna Cole (First appearance)
- Ken(First appearance)
- Mr. Negative (Martin Li) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Symbiote (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Mac Gargan) (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- New York City
- New Jersey Turnpike (First appearance)
- OsCorp supply truck
Synopsis for "Black & White"Edit
Anti-Venom learns the truth, that Martin Li is also Mr. Negative.
Appearing in "Birthday Boy"Edit
- Bottle of Whisky
Synopsis for "Birthday Boy"Edit
Logan tricks Spidey into being his drinking buddy to celebrate his birthday.
- No special notes.
- Even with three issues a month, there’s plenty of Spidey’s world left to explore.
Amazing Spider-Man Extra! is back to make sure you don’t miss a beat with three important stories that will affect Spidey’s life in the month’s to come.
Out of the pages of NEW WAYS TO DIE comes ANTI-VENOM in his first solo adventure by Dan Slott!
When ANTI-VENOM tries to take down a black market drug ring, he comes face-to-face with MR. NEGATIVE…the man who is secretly Eddie Brock's greatest friend.
And maybe things aren't as black and white as they seem.
Also, more on the mysterious new teenage villain KRAVEN by Phil Jimenez. And finally Spider-Man meets his Avengers teammate Wolverine by Zeb Wells and Paolo Rivera
- No trivia.
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man: Extra! Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man: Extra! series
Links and ReferencesEdit