Appearing in "Unmasked By Doctor Octopus!"Edit
- Dr. Bromwell
- Peter Parker's high school classmates
- New York Police Department
- Betty Brant's replacement
- United States of America
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Spider-Man's Utility Belt
- Spider-Man's Spider-Signal
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
- The Daily Bugle
Synopsis for "Unmasked By Doctor Octopus!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man # 2 (Pocket Books).
- Written in the white heat of inspiration by: Stan Lee
- Drawn in a wild frenzy of enthusiasm by: Steve Ditko
- Lettered in a comfortable room by: Art Simek
- The unmasking is referred to in a flashback of Sensational Spider-Man #28
- The unmasking is shown in a flashback in Amazing Spider-Man #87
- On Page 14, Panel 5, in an effort to attract Spider-Man, Dr. Octopus tips over a sign advertising Leedit, Inc. This is an obvious nod to Spider-Man creators Stan Lee and Steve Ditko (the KO still sounds like CO, and if you're referring to companies, a synonom for CO is Inc.)
- It's ironic how immediatley after Peter makes a joke about talking to Flash using 1 syllable words, Liz says the next sentence to Flash using nothing but one syllable words!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Spider-Man last appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #11; He appears next in Untold Tales of Spider-Man #11.
- Doctor Octopus was last seen in Amazing Spider-Man #11; He appears next as the leader of the Sinister Six in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1.
- The story in Untold Tales of Spider-Man #10 takes place between the events depicted in this story.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.