Appearing in "Kraven the Hunter!"Edit
- Chameleon's gang (including Rocky, Nails & Pee-Wee)
- Peter Parker's High School Classmates
- New York policemen
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Kraven the Hunter!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man # 3 (Pocket Books).
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#X-721.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from John Butterworth, Ricky Cocorelis, John F. Lebar, Dennis Willits, Richard Kent, Nick Blackwell, Peter Bieger, Bob Malisani, and Gary Polk. The letters page also contains a Special Announcement Section which notes most of the other Marvel Comics published this month, including Amazing Spider-Man Special #1.
- This issue also contains a full page cover reproduction advertisement for Fantastic Four #29 and Sgt. Fury #8
- Written by: Stan Lee (because we couldn't afford Mickey Spillane)
- Illustrated by: Steve Ditko (because Picasso was out of town)
- Lettered by Art Simek (because his name fits this space)
- references: Amazing Spider-Man #1 and Amazing Spider-Man #11
- In this issue, we have the first mention of Mary Jane, although she won't appear for the first time until Amazing Spider-Man #25. Peter was supposed to see Mary Jane on a blind date, but she canceled due to a bad headache. However, it will later be revealed that the "headache" was merely an excuse.
- The cover of this issue is one of the 32 that appear in the comic collection from the 2000 video game Spider-Man.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Spider-Man last appeared in Untold Tales of Spider-Man #16; He appears next in Untold Tales of Spider-Man #17.
- The Chameleon last appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #1; He appears next in Tales of Suspense #58.
- Kraven appears next in Tales of Suspense #58.
- The story in Sensational Spider-Man Annual 1996 takes place between the events depicted in this story.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.