Appearing in "The Goblin And The Gangsters"Edit
- Frederick Foswell
- Merriweather, a member of the Midtown Business Executives Club (Single appearance)
- New York policemen
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Goblin And The Gangsters"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Marvel Masterwork: Spider-Man"Edit
Synopsis for "Marvel Masterwork: Spider-Man"Edit
A one page pin-up page featuring vignettes of all "those who have been caught in his wonderful web" (both villains and his supporting staff).
- Norman Osborn, for the first time can be seen out of his Green Goblin costume in this issue. It is an unnamed, non-speaking appearance as another member of J. Jonah Jameson's Midtown Business Executives Club. He will next make a brief appearance as Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man #25. His next appearance as Green Goblin will be Amazing Spider-Man #26. It will not be until Amazing Spider-Man #39 that Norman Osborn and Green Goblin are revealed to be one and the same.
- This issue features a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from Tip Daniels, Lenert Olson, Rhoda Katerinsky, Woody Walker, Sandre Griffith, Pete von Sholly, Bill Miller, Sandy Loomis, John Waler, Jim Shooter, and Doug Banker.
- Written in the spell-binding style of Stan Lee
- Illustrated in the magnificent manner of Steve Ditko
- Lettered in the frenzied fashion of Artie Simek
- references: Amazing Spider-Man #22 and Amazing Spider-Man #10
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks