Appearing in "Gang War, Part I: ... And Who Will Stand Against Them...?"Edit
- Ben Urich
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Betty Leeds
- Aunt May
- Robbie Robertson
- Ned Leeds
- Mary Jane Watson
- Flash Thompson
- Lance Bannon
- Kathryn Cushing
- Captain Keating
- Arthur Chekov
- Mr. Johnston
- Mr. Varley
- Daredevil (In a photograph only)
- Kingpin (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Westchester County
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
Synopsis for "Gang War, Part I: ... And Who Will Stand Against Them...?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art by Frenz and Rubinstein per signatures on original art, which was modified once the editors decided to highlight the Hobgoblin. The new Hobgoblin figure drawn by Frenz was placed at the centre of the cover, Hammerhead was moved to the right, and the Spider-Man figure that was originally lying on the ground was removed.
- Plot by DeFalco, script by Owsley.
- Frenz credited with "storytelling", i.e. layouts, Breeding with pencils.
- This issue features a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from Dave Kinder, Pat Finnerty, Eric Small, D.R. Smith, Paul Swaida, Paul W. Greer, Elio DiPaolantonio, and Jeff Fritts.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 284 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Kathryn Cushing appeared last in Amazing Spider-Man # 283
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.