Appearing in "Spider-Man Versus Doctor Octopus"Edit
- Aunt May Parker
- Daily Bugle
- Flash Thompson
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
- Liz Allan
- Sally Avril
- Army Personnel
- New York Police Department
- Joe (First appearance)
- Peter Parker's High School Classmates
- Unnamed thieves
- The Staff of Bliss Private Hospital
- United States of America
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Spider-Man's Utility Belt
- Spider-Man's Spider-Signal
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
Synopsis for "Spider-Man Versus Doctor Octopus"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Spider-Man uses his Spider Signal for the first time in this story.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man # 1 (Pocket Books).
- Spider-Man is erroneously called "Super-Man" once in this story.
- Doctor Octopus' last name is mislettered "Octavious" in this story, as it is in several other early Spider-Man stories.
- This issue also includes a Spider-Man pin-up page and the first "Spider's Web" letters section (two pages long).
- The cover of this issue is one of the 32 that appear in the comic collection from the 2000 video game Spider-Man.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Spider-Man last appeared in Amazing Spider-Man # 2 (Last Issue); He appears next in Amazing Spider-Man # 4 (Next Issue).
- Doctor Octopus appears next in Amazing Spider-Man # 11.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.