Appearing in "The Claws Of The Cat!"Edit
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Claws Of The Cat!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Steve Ditko is credited as the plotter for this issue.
- Heroically written and edited by: Stan Lee
- Homerically plotted and drawn by: Steve Ditko
- Hastily bordered and drawn by: Artie Simek
- Stan Lee makes a fairly significant mistake in this issue when he says that the Master Planner's men are working for the Cat.
- Clearly, Spider-Man forgot the events of Amazing Spider-Man #1 when he tried to cash in a check named Spider-Man. He could have still wanted the check just to humiliate J. Jonah Jameson, but he still can't actually cash it in.