Appearing in "The Final Chapter!"Edit
- Master Planner's henchmen
- United States Of America
Synopsis for "The Final Chapter!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Steve Ditko is credited as the plotter on this issue.
- This story is reprinted in Marvel Masterworks #16.
- Script and editing: Stan Lee
- Plot and Illustration: Steve Ditko
- Bordering and Lettering: Artie Simek
- Reading and Enjoying: that ol' web-spinner--you!
- references: Amazing Fantasy #15, Amazing Spider-Man #26, and Amazing Spider-Man #27
- The cover of this issue is one of the 32 that appear in the comic collection from the 2000 video game Spider-Man.
- This is the 1st time that Peter set his own price for selling his pictures, normally Jameson would set the amount, which would be either extremely cheap or half the amount the pics are really worth.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.