Appearing in "The Molten Man Regrets...!"Edit
- Judge Hizzoner
- J. Jonah Jameson's new secretary unnamed, final appearance
- New York Police Department
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Molten Man Regrets...!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Ditko, script by Lee.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from Victor L. Morgan, Sam Morrell, Ann Neckamyer, Brank Hollingsworth, Brad Reddersen, Tony Bikhazi, Jon Brant, Art Raveson, Bob Johnson, and Mike Malson.
- Molten Man previously appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #28 and next appears in Amazing Spider-Man #132.
- This story is reprinted in Marvel Masterworks #16.
- Script + editing.....Stan Lee
- Plot + Artwork....Steve Ditko
- Lettering + loitering....Art Simek
- references: Amazing Spider-Man #28
- While fighting the Spider-Man the second time in his apartment, the Molten Man says that after he beats Spidey, there'll be no one left to stop him. Spider-Man then jokes saying that there's always Irving Forbush. When asked who he is, he says "Forget it! It's an "in" joke!"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.