Appearing in "Just A Guy Named Joe!"Edit
- Mary Jane Watson (Cameo) Face Not Seen
- New York Police Department
- Norman Osborn
- Tommy Tomkins (First appearance)
- Sally Green
- J Jonah Jameson's third new unnamed secretary First and last appearance
- student protesters
- United States of America
- Mary Jane Watson's car
Synopsis for "Just A Guy Named Joe!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Steve Ditko's last issue as plotter, penciler and inker for Spider-Man
- This story is reprinted in Marvel Masterworks #16.
- The cover for this issue is actually comprised of four different images from within the comic itself. The main image which shows Spider-Man swinging on his web is from Page 13, and the three images on the bottom are, from left to right, are page 7 panel 6, page 12 panel 4, and page 15 panel 1.
- Written and Edited by Stan Lee
- Plotted and Drawn by Steve Ditko
- Lettered, Unfettered by Artie Simek
- It has been rumored that the grinning mannequin punched by Spider-man at the end of this issue was Ditko's "farewell" shot at a likeness of Stan Lee, not Ned Leeds.
- Joe Smith appears next in Captain America 246.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.