Appearing in "Spider-Man No More!"Edit
- Anna May Watson
- Aunt May
- Daily Bugle Staff
- Gwen Stacy
- Harry Osborn
- Mary Jane Watson
- Miles Warren
- Flint (First appearance)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (First appearance)
- Kingpin's gang (Blackie & Shorty named)
- Burglar (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Warren
- Chet Huntley
- Ben Parker (Only in flashback)
- David Brinkley
- Ed McMahon
- Joey (First appearance)
- Johnny Carson
- Martha (First appearance)
- David Susskind (Single appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Daredevil (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Peter Parker's Motorcycle
Synopsis for "Spider-Man No More!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Romita is credited as Johnny Romita.
- Esposito is credited as Mikey Dimeo (mis-spelling of Demeo).
- This issue contains a letters page, The Spider's Web. Letters are published from Ed Payne, Joseph Hastings, Bruce Baker, Professor John S. Fawcett, Brad Caslor, Alan Caudle, and Cpl. R. St. Clair.
- Letter writer Professor John S. Fawcett urges Marvel to make Peter Parker a more safety concious motorcycle rider which would include wearing a helmet. Editors promise to do so, but Parker is shown again this issue riding his motorcycle without a helmet.
- The cover of this issue appears in the comic galleries from the video games The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin (Sega CD version) and Spider-Man.
- This story was shown in the movie Spider-Man 2, which contains a scene that is the same as that in the comic.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 50 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.