Appearing in "Big Time"Edit
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Marla Madison-Jameson
- John Jameson
- Front Line/Daily Bugle (First appearance as Daily Bugle)
- Michele Gonzales (Last appearance)
- Carlie Cooper
- Jay Jameson Sr.
- May Jameson
- Flash Thompson
- Betty Brant
- May Jane Watson
- Horizon Labs (First appearance)
- Sinister Six
- Hobgoblin (Daniel Kingsley)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
- Montana (Jackson Brice)
- Paper Doll (Piper Dali) (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Mac Gargan)
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes) (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- New Jersey
- Andru Air Force Base (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor Model 38
- Captain America's Shield
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
- Venom Symbiote (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Anti-Magnetic Inverter (Only in flashback)
Solicit Synopsis:EditBIG TIME BEGINS! Big changes are happening for the Amazing Spider-Man: Bigger threats, bigger guest-stars, and a big opportunity that could turn Peter Parker’s life around! Which cast members are staying and who’s saying goodbye? Find out as we’re introduced to new characters and reintroduced to a number of Spidey villains as they make the triumphant return to the book! Plus: New developments for Mayor J. Jonah Jameson, the staff at Front Line, and The Sinister Six! The next chapter in Spider-Man history starts here! Guest starring THE AVENGERS and THE FANTASTIC FOUR in a giant-sized, 39 page lead feature! PLUS! An All-New Adventure featuring the All-New SPIDER-GIRL! PAUL TOBIN & CLAYTON HENRY bring a tale of action & intrigue, and make a strong argument for why you can sometimes send a Spider-GIRL to do a Spider-MAN’s job…
Appearing in "The Girl's All Right With Me..."Edit
- Unnamed burglars
- Unnamed flower girl
Synopsis for "The Girl's All Right With Me..."Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 648 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.