Appearing in "Beware...The Black Widow!"Edit
- Anna May Watson
- Aunt May
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (1st appearance of Black Costume)
- Daily Bugle Staff
- George Stacy
- Iron Man (Only in flashback)
- Hawkeye (Only in flashback)
- Crimson Dynamo (Turgenov) (Only in flashback)
- Nick Fury (Only in flashback)
- Red Guardian (Only in flashback)
- Nikita Khrushchev (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Beware...The Black Widow!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Superhero Women.
- In this issue, the Black Widow abandons her original costume in favor of her trademark skin-tight black costume. This costume and her new look was probably inspired by various spy-orientated television shows of the 1960's (Such as The Avengers, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and James Bond.)
- The Black Widow's appearance in this issue was also to plug into her then new series Amazing Adventures #1 where she next appears.
Spider-Man meets Black Widow for the first time.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.