Appearing in "...And Now, The Goblin!"Edit
- Harry Osborn
- Mary Jane Watson
- Gwen Stacy (In an illusion or vision)
- Daily Bugle Staff
- New York City
Synopsis for "...And Now, The Goblin!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first "above ground" comic book to be published with the clearance of the Comic Book Authority Code. At the time of it's publication, the Code was strict on depicting drug use in comics, and that any works that featured the use of drugs (regardless of context) would be rejected. Since this story dealt with the negative aspects of drug use and depicts people suffering drug over-doses from drug use, the code rejected the story. Stan Lee felt that the story (Which reflected drug use in a negative light) was too good to pass up, and had the story published without Code approval. The story was a milestone story, and due to it's success it's publication ultimately led to the loosening of restrictions that the Comic Authority Code imposed on creators in terms of story content.
- Cover art: Green Goblin face on lower left by Romita.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man (Fireside).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 96 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.