Appearing in "In the Grip of the Goblin!"Edit
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Harry's Dealer
- Mr. Osborn's Secretary
Synopsis for "In the Grip of the Goblin!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- As with the previous issue, this issue was also published without the Comic Book Authority Code. This is due to the fact that the Code did not approve any instance of illegal drug use in comic book publications at the time. Since Stan Lee's story reflected the drug use in negative light, Marvel published the stories anyway. Due to the stories popularity, it led to the first revision of the Code.
- Romita (credited as Artist Emeritus) inked pages 7, 15, 16, and 19.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man (Fireside).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 97 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.