Appearing in "The Goblin's Last Gasp!"Edit
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Goblin's Last Gasp!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue like the two before it were not published with the Comic Book Authorities seal of approval. This is because at the time the Authority forbid any comics which depicted illegal drug use, regardless of the context. Since the story featured drug use in a negative light, Marvel comics published the story anyway without the Code's approval. The story gained enough notoriety that it led to the first change in the Comic Book Authority Code.
- Background inks by Mortellaro.
- This issue is reprinted in Amazing Spider-Man (Fireside).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 98 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.