- I appreciate the call, Mr. Flannigan. No, I honestly have no idea what the boy could be... ...keeping from me. Oh my... Look at all of this in here! It all makes sense now... ...where you've been going! What you've been doing! Peter!
- -- Aunt May
Appearing in "Learning to Crawl: Part Two"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- [[Clash (Clayton Cole)|Amazing Spider-Man #1.1]][[Category:Clash (Clayton Cole)/Appearances]] (Amazing Spider-Man #1.3)
- N.Y.P.D. officers
- Fantastic Four (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Osborn Chemical (Named only)
- Mr. & Mrs. Cole
- J. Jonah Jameson (Mentioned)
• J. Jonah’s Jameson’s crusade against Spider-Man kicks into overdrive! He warned us! He told us that kids might try to emulate Spider-Man! And he was RIGHT!
• Meet CLASH, New York’s newest menace. He may be Spidey’s biggest fan, but he’s about to become one of his worst enemies.
• Wanted by the cops, turned away by the Fantastic Four, his grades are slipping, and he still hasn’t figured out this whole crime-fighting-thing. Pete’s not a hero... not yet... but he’ll get there. Somehow.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 1.2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit