Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Parker Industries
- Ollie Olivera
- Unnamed firemen
- J. Jonah Jameson (Joins the Fact Channel)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Cindy Moon (First name revealed)
- Albert (Cindy's brother) (In a photograph only)
- Ezekiel Sims (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Edgar and his wife (owners of the penthouse Black Cat broke into)
- Electro (Max Dillon)
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker") (Dream)
- Fact Channel News
- Phoebe Gold (a reporter)
- Charlie (a cameraman)
- Natalie Long
- NYPD (Cameo)
- Unnamed officers
- Danny Rand (Mentioned)
• Because of her last encounter with Spider-Man, Felicia Hardy lost everything. Now the Black Cat is back, and she doesn’t want any apologies or excuses... just REVENGE.
• Plus: Spidey teams up with a real hero, fireman Pedro Olivera... who just happens to be the current boyfriend to one Mary Jane Watson.
• And... more on you-know-who from the opening scene back in ASM #1. You know who we’re talking about. Yeah, that’s right. You better not miss this one!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit