- Alison, a wise man once said "It ain't over until it's over." We fight until this war against Apocalypse is won -- or to our last breath.
- -- Magneto
Appearing in "The Crossing Guards"Edit
- The X-Men
- The Madri
- Abyss - (Appears in shadow only)
- The Brotherhood of Chaos (First appearance)
- Mutant override disk
Synopsis for "The Crossing Guards"Edit
In Booth Bay Harbor, Maine, Copycat learns that the humans are trying to make a trek to Eurasia and reports this to the Brotherhood of Chaos. Bishop is at the X-Mansion and he watches as the X-Men battle a holographic Sentinel courtesy of Dazzler. The team defeats the Sentinel and then joins up to help the humans in Booth Bay Harbor. Exodus teleports them all there.
They are waiting for Sentinels to arrive from Eurasia so they can have them safely guard the human transport. They are going to infect the Sentinels with a virus that will mask them to their mutant presence. The plan seems to go as planned until one Sentinel suddenly attacks and as the X-Men try to find out what has happened, their answer comes in the name of the Brotherhood of Chaos who appears to have been onto the plan from the beginning.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The "Age of Apocalypse" takes place in the Earth-295 alternate reality.
- X-Men: Alpha - for events leading to the current storyline.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/23/2010
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- X-Men: The Complete Age of Apocalypse TPB #2 - 10th story