This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database American Century Vol 1 21.
Appearing in "The 'C' Word part 5 of 5"Edit
- Harry Kraft
- Arthur "Artie" Combs (Tenor Saxaphone / Ray Baker Trio)
- Detective Tommy McFadden
- Detective Michael Giambone
- Wermer (Arthur Combs' Parole Officer)
- Ray Baker (Piano / Ray Baker Trio)
- Rob Clurk (Ethlie's Boss)
- Officer Willson
- Clam Shack (Bar)
- Kit Kat Kamera Klub
- Carlyle’s Liqours
- 61st Police Precinct
- Comiskey Park
Synopsis for "The 'C' Word part 5 of 5"Edit
Harry gives Carlyle an incriminating list to take to the Desk Sergeant of the 61st Precinct. He sets himself up in Carlyle’s Liquors, while Beth makes phone calls luring the corrupt Detectives McFadden, Giambone, and Wermer to the liquor store. Meanwhile, Artie breaks into Wermer's office to steal evidence to incriminate him. The corrupt cops show up at the store, as do the tipped-off department, as they are leaving, Harry fires off a shot, and the cops fire back, killing the three corrupt cops. Finally, Harry and Artie break into Beth’s Kit Kat Kamera Klub while she is knocked out (thanks to Harry). They rob her safe and take some demeaning pictures, which they give to Brigitte. Finally, Harry sends Artie and Ethlie off to live with his friends in Los Angeles.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- American Century at Wikipedia
- American Century review at IGN
- American Century at Comic Vine
- American Century at Comicbookdb.com
- American Century at the Grand Comics Database Project