Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Erica Sondheim
- Cassie Lang
- Peggy Rae
- Ant-Man Security Solutions
- Augustine Cross
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Crossfire (William Cross)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Bullseye (Lester) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Darren Cross (Corpse)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ant-Man Suit (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pym Particles (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Grizzly Exo-Skeleton
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Only in flashback)
• Ant-Man faces off against his deadliest arch-enemy -- the mercenary known as TASKMASTER!
• Can we really call him an “arch-enemy”? Well, they’ve actually fought a bunch of times (look it up). And they definitely don’t like each other -- that’s what “arch” means, right?
• There’s a mystery villain pulling the strings! He’s the one covered in heavy shadow. Mystery villains never have good lighting. Need to get to an Ikea or something.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ant-Man Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ant-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit